"To walk with this generation side by side teaching and equipping them with the tools necessary to establish, build and deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ as it empowers them to be the church and His hands and feet today, tomorrow and until God calls us home.”
Understanding that our relationship with Jesus Christ is most essential. It is vital. (Matthew 6:33 / John 15:1-8)
Know God through studying the Word of God.
Love God through expressing and practicing the Word of God.
Loving God through Loving People (the neighbor, Friends and Family)
Walk with God by developing a personal relationship with God.
Walking with Holy Spirit in life
Understanding the love of God that is expressed through the life of Jesus Christ as He has called us His friends.
Modeling and expressing that same love to those around us.
(Matthew 22:39 / John 15:12 / 21:15-20)
Establishing a progressive commitment to the work of Christ in the World.
Being His hands and feet.
(Matthew 28:18-20 / Acts 1:8)
- Utilizing the break away from daily schedules and routines as it provides a place to meet and encounter God.
- Focuses on deepening one’s relationship with Christ.
- To build unity within the ministry.
- Establishing healing and revival within the individual and ministry as a whole.
- Sunday Worship
- To provide God-centered praise and Word.
- To participate in communal worship.
- Friday Worship
- To provide active and creative ways for learning, experiencing and expressing the love of God and joy of worship.
- Each Friday has a different focus and purpose
- 1st Friday celebrates each other with focus on the birthdays for that month. It also empowers them to pray for one another
- 2nd Friday focuses on a more intimate setting as it provides a small-group atmosphere while encouraging sharing and intimate communal learning and support
- 3rd Friday is centered more toward enjoying each other’s company as we fellowship
- 4th Friday is geared toward praise/worship and prayer
- Confirmation / Baptism Class
- This is focused upon laying a foundation that builds upon the basis of the Christian faith. Who is God? Jesus? What is salvation? Importance of baptism? Etc.
- Discipleship Training
- What does it mean to be a witness, an example, the salt and light of the world?
- What does it mean to be God’s disciple?
- What does it mean to be the hands and feet of God in this world?
- How can I continue my relationship and faith into and beyond the college level.